When you are touring a foreign country like Egypt, it is best to equip yourself with some knowledge beforehand. Now, with Google and Wiki, it is easy to get info on almost any subject and just in a jiffy. Your tours to Egypt would take you to some of its famous shopping corners as well. If you happen to be a compulsive shopaholic, then you would find it hard to not to buy some of the delectable items and souvenirs which they stack there.
However, before you start your shopping, do recall some of these tips which you must mug up in details:
– Bargain and haggle as if your life depends on it. Every shopper in these bazaars will try to charge you more, since, to them; you are a vulnerable foreign tourist who won’t mind pouring out extra cash to take back the best souvenirs. Therefore, you must put up a brave face and try to snatch the things out of their hands at the price you wish to pay.
– Take care of your belongings and children while scouring these bazaars which can get extremely crowded. While some peripatetic travelers recommend that you should allow yourself to get forlorn in these quaint shops, you should also realize that there can be thugs who may run away with your mobile phones or wallets if they are not well-protected.
– It would be naïve to trust the shopkeepers blindly. They often stitch up lies about the genuineness of the products. You must have a good eye for detail and try to demarcate the authentic artifacts from the imported ones.
– If you are cash-strapped, then you need not buy something forcefully. Still, use your Egypt Trips for walking through these bazaars and souqs which will offer a beautiful vignette of local culture.
– If your wish is affordable budget,then take advantages of Saudi Arabian Airlines